Monday, February 10, 2014

Bite Size Brunch





 This past Sunday my Sister in-law threw a little brunch party. I love Brunch and then she told me everything she was going to make would be bite-size ...... you better believe i was not missing out! In fact i was showing up early because there was no way  i was going to attempt showing up late and  it all be gone! My sister is one amazing chef! She graduated from culinary school about a year ago and was living with us up until this past august. Its safe to say that when it comes to this lady in the kitchen she really knows how to make your tummy happy!
 So the theme for Sunday was tiny party food! For her birthday she received this amazing cook book,
 
along with instructions that she was to throw a little get together with food made from the book.(Well Played girls,Well played ) I am so happy she went with a brunch theme. From the moment you walked in you were greeted with such a wonderful spread. I had to try everything! Below are some of my favorites . 
Blueberry mascarpone macadamia nut crusted stuffed french toast..mmmmmm
 Tiny smore poptarts.. I think these were my favorite 
 It's not a brunch with out mimosas..... or coffee!
Eclairs... I told you she was amazing !!!!!
Chicken and waffles... she doesn't mess around

I have officially been inspired to throw my own miniature food theme party, and to go get this book!! 
Thanks for inviting me sis! You never disappoint!!! 

Anyone have any good bite size recipes? I'll be needing some for my bite size party soon! Hope you all have a great week. Remember to check back  for my before and after on the master bedroom. It will be up sometime at the end of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OH HELLO!
Leave us a message we would love to hear from you !